Politeia’s Fringe Event, Conservative Party Conference, Manchester
Monday 4th October 6.30pm-7.30pm
Now that the UK is open for business post-Brexit (and post-pandemic), speakers at Politeia’s event, led by Jacob Rees-Mogg , with senior MPs John Redwood and David Jones, will consider what direction UK policy should take so our businesses can seize the opportunities of Brexit.
- What changes are now needed to turn aspiration to reality?
- How can the UK’s free market economy, trade and the City’s businesses be freed to take a lead globally?
The panel will consist of:
- The Rt. Hon. Jacob Rees-Mogg MP, Leader of the House of Commons
- The Rt. Hon. Sir John Redwood MP, former Secretary of State for Wales (1993-95)
- The Rt. Hon. David Jones MP, Member of the Public Administration and Constitutional Affairs Committee and European Scrutiny Committee, former Minister for the Department for Exiting the European Union (2016-17) and former Secretary of State for Wales (2021-14)
- Barnabas Reynolds, Global Head of Financial Services Industry Group, Shearman & Sterling LLP
Edite Ligere, Director of Politeia, will chair the meeting.
If you would like to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, organisation and phone number and we will add you to the list and provide further details of the meeting. If you would like to bring a guest please let us know their details.