Wednesday 6th February, 12.30pm-1.30pm
At the next event in Politeia’s trade series, Brexit and Beyond, speakers will consider how the UK can move from the constraints of the EU and the Single Market to a framework consistent with constitutional freedom, economic prosperity and free trade. Speakers will include:
- Andrea Jenkyns MP, Committee on Exiting the European Union
- Graham Stringer MP, Member of the Panel of Chairs and Science & Technology Select Committee
- Martin Howe QC, 8 New Square
- Barnabas Reynolds, Partner, Shearman & Sterling LLP
They will consider the wider picture and such questions as:
- What arrangements must the UK take before its formal departure on 29 March?
- What (remaining) steps are needed to negotiate a successful exit from the EU?
- How can the UK government adjust economic policy and put prosperity first in their negotiations with the EU?
The event will take place at The Army & Navy Club (36-39 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5JN) on the 6th February 2019. It will be between 12.30pm-1.30pm, preceded by a drinks reception for guests attending from 12.10pm. If you would like to attend, please respond to this e-mail by writing to email@example.com with your name, position and organisation, and we shall put you on the list. If you would like to bring a guest, please let us have the name and contact details.